This assignment relates to the following Course Learning Requirements:
CLR 1 – Define the economic problem and explain the different types of economic systems that have been used to allocate resources and distribute output.
CLR 2 – Analyze how the market system allocates resources.
CLR 3 – Assess the economic, political, and institutional forces affecting the distribution of in income in Canada today.
CLR 4 – Examine the performance of the macroeconomy over time and explain the link between this performance and the problems of unemployment and inflation.
CLR 5 – Analyze the economic factors that affect the level of aggregate economic activity over time.
CLR 6 – Evaluate government policies to stabilize the macroeconomy.
CLR 7 – Analyze Canada’s international economic relationships, including trade polices, and examine their impact on the domestic economy.
Objective of this Assignment:
To demonstrate how Canada’s trade deals with the United States impacts the microeconomy and macroeconomy of Canada.
1. To prepare for this assignment, review the content in Modules 1 to 13.
2. Conduct research about Canada’s trade relations with the United States focusing on pre-1994 trade relations, the NAFTA trade deal in 1994, and current (2018 – present) proposed changes to NAFTA to create the new USMCA trade deal.
Analyze the impact of changes in NAFTA to the Canadian economy on both microeconomic and macroeconomic levels as the new USMCA trade deal moves toward its planned implementation on June 1, 2020.
1. Describe 3 main highlights of the original 1994 NAFTA agreement focusing on Canada’s trade relations with the US. The highlights should generally describe benefits each country planned to receive from NAFTA.
2. Describe 3 main changes proposed in the re-writing of NAFTA that will eventually become the new USMCA.
3. Using your knowledge of microeconomics learned from this course describe how you think the USMCA will impact the microeconomy of Canada. For instance:
– What industries in particular would benefit?
– How will the lives of every day consumers be impacted?
– What will be the effect on prices for goods and services in the industries impacted by the USMCA?
4. Using your knowledge of macroeconomics learned from this course, describe how you think the USMCA will impact the macroeconomy in Canada. For instance:
– How will these relations impact income distribution in Canada?
– Will Canada’s GDP be positively or negatively impacted? Provide reasons.
– How will the USMCA impact unemployment and inflation in the first year it is implemented?
5. Refer to your response in question 2. above. Provide an opinion on how the Covid-19 Pandemic will affect each of the 3 changes proposed. Provide reasons to support your opinion.
6. Provide 1 new trade policy you think the Canadian government should include in the USMCA. How will this new policy economically benefit Canada and individual Canadians? What economic benefits would there be for the US?
7. Your assignment is to be submitted in MS WORD format. It should be submitted with the following guidelines:
· Provide your answer in a report format between 2,000 and 2,500 words for questions 1 to 6.
· Include a cover page with the course code and course name, the assignment number, the title of your assignment, your student ID, your name, the instructor’s name, and the date the assignment is created.
· Ensure the first page of your assignment has the title at the top of the page and the sections of your report have headings and subheadings to chunk your paper into sections for each of the topics you are writing about.
· Font should be either Calibri or Arial, 12pt. Text must be single spaced.
· Any graphs, charts, or diagrams that you wish to include must be referenced in the report and placed in an appendix to your report. These do not replace the word requirement.
· You must cite all your sources of information using APA formatting.
· Create a separate reference page that lists all of your sources that you have cited in text. Sources include software used. Also, personal communications from a professional in the field count as a reference source. For citation and referencing examples, see https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
5 Star Essays strives for complete client satisfaction at all times. As a result, we never cut corners when it comes to the quality of our homework assistance.
At 5 Star Essays, Dissertations are some of the most complex papers that any student is required to write. They require understanding of the subject matter, analysis of existing information and interpretation to develop substantial arguments. Dissertation require significant expertise to ensure that the learner can attain the desired grades. Do these suggestions make you worry? 5staressays.org has all the answers you need. You do not have to struggle doing your dissertations. Hire our professional dissertational writers to get quality and original papers without plagiarism.
Admission Essay Help
Have you been eyeing spots in prestigious institutions? Worry no more. We are here to ensure that your admission papers are written in a professional manner that ensures you get the first chances to your preferred institutions. Through our experts in admission essays, 5staressays.org can develop papers that are professional and guarantee you entry into the institutions.
Research Paper Help
Research paper entail the use of qualitative and quantitative approaches to collect data, implementation of specific frameworks to interpret the data and use of analytical skills to address specific questions. This sounds difficult? 5staressays.org is there to ensure that you don’t strain in meeting these necessities of preparing your research. For answers to your research, get in touch with 5staressays.org.
Persuasive Essay Help
Do you have the right skills and expertise to argue a point persuasively? Writing persuasive essays requires the students to ensure that they argue points in a way that the reader buys into the ideas. This process requires special skills that are not common to all groups of learners. As such, 5staressays.org come in handy to bridge this gap and prepare the persuasive essay for you. The essays are quality, error free and original. Try us now for quality papers.
Application Essay help
Application essays should guarantee you a spot in your preferred institutions. They should be able to be able to provide the reader with an understanding of the writer. How do you begin writing an application essay? What are the contents of the essay? Worry no more this are elements that are covered by 5staressays.org professionals in application essay writers. Get your application essay done for you and you will not regret it.
Scholarship Essay Writing Help
Are you eyeing a scholarship but you are not sure you are in a position to write your essay? 5staressays.org will help you to achieve the desired sponsorship by preparing your scholarship essay at an affordable price. We prepare essays that have a good structure, are plagiarism free and quality. Try us now for quality scholarship essays.