These are the 6 questions, Political science
Due in 4 days
1. In 1885 foreign ministers of the European great powers had a conference in Berlin at which they agreed on a division of Africa into spheres of influence. Though Liberia and Ethiopia were acknowledged to be independent states and various kingdoms and chieftaincies away from the coasts also operated outside European control, no Africans were invited to the Conference. What institutional and ideational changes in world politics mean that a similar conference would not be possible today?
2. World politics has changed in many ways since the late 18th century. Identify what you regard as the two most important changes and explain why those two are more important than the others.
3. Mao Zedong’s approach to developing China combined central planning with very low connection to the global economy. His successors modified both, allowing establishment of local government-owned and private enterprises not subject to planning and opening China’s economy to more international trade and investment in the 1980s. Drawing on theories and analytical schemes learned in class, explain why the changes were made.
4. In the 1960s, developing countries – especially the newly independent ones in Africa and Asia – formed the Group of 77 and used the UN General Assembly to advance their views about how world politics and the international economy should be organized. In recent years it has become to use the phrase “the Global South” to designate the same set of more than 120 countries. The phrase suggests two things: that all of those countries can be regarded as common characteristics and that those common characteristics lead them to have similar foreign policy goals. Thinking across the issue areas of security, economic affairs, human rights, and environmental concerns, assess the extent to which states of the Global South do or do not have common goals and explain why the convergences and divergences of goals exist.
5. The leaders of the Meiji Restoration in late 19th century Japan often summarized their goals for Japan with the slogan “rich nation, strong army.” What does the slogan suggest about how a country should order its priorities in a decentralized international system? Indicate whether it is an equally relevant guide for a small state and explain why or why not.
6. Joseph Nye defines contextual intelligence as “the ability to understand an evolving environment and capitalize on trends” and argues that world politics in the rest of the 21st century will not be about determining which country is “number 1” but about great powers using their power in collaboration with other states and with nonstate actors rather as a tool for dominating those other states and nonstate actors. This is a very different view than the realist emphasis on unending competition among great powers for dominance. What features of contemporary world politics support Nye’s argument?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
5 Star Essays strives for complete client satisfaction at all times. As a result, we never cut corners when it comes to the quality of our homework assistance.
At 5 Star Essays, Dissertations are some of the most complex papers that any student is required to write. They require understanding of the subject matter, analysis of existing information and interpretation to develop substantial arguments. Dissertation require significant expertise to ensure that the learner can attain the desired grades. Do these suggestions make you worry? 5staressays.org has all the answers you need. You do not have to struggle doing your dissertations. Hire our professional dissertational writers to get quality and original papers without plagiarism.
Admission Essay Help
Have you been eyeing spots in prestigious institutions? Worry no more. We are here to ensure that your admission papers are written in a professional manner that ensures you get the first chances to your preferred institutions. Through our experts in admission essays, 5staressays.org can develop papers that are professional and guarantee you entry into the institutions.
Research Paper Help
Research paper entail the use of qualitative and quantitative approaches to collect data, implementation of specific frameworks to interpret the data and use of analytical skills to address specific questions. This sounds difficult? 5staressays.org is there to ensure that you don’t strain in meeting these necessities of preparing your research. For answers to your research, get in touch with 5staressays.org.
Persuasive Essay Help
Do you have the right skills and expertise to argue a point persuasively? Writing persuasive essays requires the students to ensure that they argue points in a way that the reader buys into the ideas. This process requires special skills that are not common to all groups of learners. As such, 5staressays.org come in handy to bridge this gap and prepare the persuasive essay for you. The essays are quality, error free and original. Try us now for quality papers.
Application Essay help
Application essays should guarantee you a spot in your preferred institutions. They should be able to be able to provide the reader with an understanding of the writer. How do you begin writing an application essay? What are the contents of the essay? Worry no more this are elements that are covered by 5staressays.org professionals in application essay writers. Get your application essay done for you and you will not regret it.
Scholarship Essay Writing Help
Are you eyeing a scholarship but you are not sure you are in a position to write your essay? 5staressays.org will help you to achieve the desired sponsorship by preparing your scholarship essay at an affordable price. We prepare essays that have a good structure, are plagiarism free and quality. Try us now for quality scholarship essays.